The Serenity Women’s Writing Retreat
The Serenity Women’s Writing Retreat is a wonderful opportunity for women to come together to write and share their stories.
Time & Location
April 11, 2022
About The Event
We welcome writers at all levels. You may be working on a new book, or one that you have been trying to birth for years. Join us in this supportive environment where we will uplift, encourage, critique and grow each other as writers.
Get ready for amazing workshops, dedicated writing time and quiet space to write until your fingers get tired, group feedback sessions, writer’s roundtable, delicious food, and a fabulous Poetry & PJ’s night.
This retreat is for you if…
- You’ve always wanted to be a writer but can’t figure out the next step
- Your writer's heart needs some inspiration
- You’ve been trying to write your book forever
- You need to build your confidence as a writer
- You need the space to breathe life into your written work
- You need support through the writing process
- You long to commune in a sacred space with other writers
- You want the freedom to be authentic in your own creative space
- You want Uninterrupted writing time to focus solely on being a writer
We’ve created this Writers’ Retreat for authors to have the experience of creating with both aspiring and seasoned writers at all levels. You will enjoy dedicated writing time, amazing writer’s workshops, and receive valuable feedback from writing coaches and fellow retreat members.
Topics covered in workshops:
- Writing and Releasing Your Masterpiece
- Traditional Vs. Self-publishing
- Healing through writing
- Writing you memoir
- Writing Fiction
- Overcoming writer’s block
- 26 Ways to make money with your book
- Marketing & Media
- Building a Successful Author Platform
- How to manage a successful and profitable anthology project
$997 per person
Early Bird Special $897 for deposits or full pay made prior to 12/25.
Deposit of $197 required to secure your spot
Split Pay is offered for the remaining balance (3-split pay if book in December/2-split pay if booked in Jan.)
- All Meals
- Writer’s Tool Kit
- All workshops
- Poetry & Pajama’s Party
Our goal for the writer’s retreat…is to give people permission to show up in the world as writers. To create a safe space for authentic writing and sharing, while learning. To build a community of writers that will support each other far beyond our time together at the retreat.
Full Payment After 12/25/2021
1st Installment - Jan. 15th
2nd Installment - Feb. 15t
3rd Installment - March 15th